Klingit acting as Klingit.com (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to ensure Your privacy while providing the most unique services (“Services”). In this policy we refer to You as “user”, “Customer”, “You”, “Your”. If You want to become a Customer of the Service, You need to register and open Your personal account through Our Website. At the time of registration, We ask You to provide Us with a certain amount of personal information. Submission of such personal information is voluntary, but without it You may not be able to receive Our Services. By providing Your personal information, You consent to do so for the purpose of delivering to You the Service.
What Does The Personal Information We Collect Can Include?
Personal Information Provided by You: We collect first name, last name, email address, company name, phone number
How do We use Your personal data?
We may use personal information data in-house in order :
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To develop, customize, expand, and improve Our Services
- To provide You with customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact You with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To enhance Our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
To which extent and to whom does We disclose Your personal data?
We use personal information collected via Our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process Your personal information for these purposes in reliance on Our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with You, with Your consent, and/or for compliance with Our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds We rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information We collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. We use the information You allowed Us to collect to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract;
- To send administrative information to You. We may use Your personal information to send You product, service and other related information and/or information about changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage Your orders. We may use Your information to fulfill and manage Your orders, payments, made through Our Website;
- To enforce Our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual;
- To manage user accounts. We may use Your information for the purposes of managing Our account and keeping it in working order;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond. We may disclose aggregate information about Users for such legal purposes;
- To deliver services to the user. We may use Your information to provide You with the requested Service.
- To conduct marketing activity on our behalf. We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
- For other Business Purposes. We may use Your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, to evaluate and improve Our Services, products, marketing and Your experience. We will not use identifiable personal information without Your consent.
Will Your information be shared with anyone?
When You create an account with Us You give Your consent that We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate Interests: We may process Your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve Our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: if We reasonably suspect that Your Account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose, You give Us express authorization to share information about You, Your Account, and any of Your transactions with law enforcement. We may disclose Your information where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose Your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
- Google Sign-in and Facebook Sign-in: Also, Our Services include a Social Media feature, such as “Google Sign-in” and “Facebook Sign-In”. This Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address or which page You are visiting on Our Website and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Google Sign-in and Facebook Sign-In are hosted by a third party (Google and Facebook respectively). Your interactions with this third party’ Social Media Feature are governed by Google’s and Facebook’s policies respectively and not by Ours.
What Safety Tools Are Being Used to Protect You Privacy?
We have implemented security measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, We cannot absolutely guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use Your personal information for improper purposes.
You are responsible for safeguarding Your password and for restricting access to the Services from Your devices (e.g. compatible mobile devices and computer/s). You will immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your password or any other breach of security so We could address it immediately and take the necessary course of actions.
For How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible then We will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- If You claim Your personal information to be deleted and Your account with Our Services to be cancelled, We will cancel Your account and information associated with it to exercise Your right “to be forgotten”.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws (GDPR). These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of Your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of Your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, You may also have the right to object to the processing of Your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided herein. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If We are relying on Your consent to process Your personal information, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. Please note, however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Upon request We will provide You with Personal Information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your Personal Information in Your account settings. We will respond to your request within a timeframe imposed by local laws or a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that permanently deleting Your account erases all of your Personal Information from Our databases and any other . After completing this process, You can no longer use any of Our Services or Your Account and all its data will be removed permanently, after which will not be able to restore your account or retrieve any of your Personal Information in the future.
Where do We store Your data?
We store Your data on Our servers and We also use third-party storage providers to keep Your Data. Our data storage providers are contractually committed to protect and secure your data. Third-Party Service Providers that store or process your Personal Information are contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
If You would at any time like to review or change the information in Your account You can log into Your account settings and update Your account.
Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from Our marketing email list at any time by contacting Us via Our Contact Center by email at [email protected]. You will then be removed from the marketing email list, however, We will still need to send You service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of Your account.
Information From Minors Regulation
Our Website and Services are not directed to children. Access to and use of Our Services is only for those over the age of 18.
California Residents Privacy Rights
If You are located in California this provision applies to You. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Our Customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below.
If You are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Our Website, You have the right to request removal of unwanted data that You publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account and a statement that You reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from Our systems.
Cookies that We use should be divided into two types:
“First-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed by Us;
“Third-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed and used by third-party companies partnering with Us
It is important to note that we cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other third-party organizations access the data in the cookies we use on Our Website. We do not allow third-parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those described in the next sections.
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when You visit the Site:
If You have questions or comments about this policy, You may contact Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email [email protected]