Nimly offers products and services in the smart home segment with a focus on the Nordic market. The company has been around for over ten years and is now facing a re-launch in Norway and Denmark with a new brand - and in parallel, a new launch in the Swedish market through resellers.
Jannike Åkerlind is the CMO of Nimly, which, like many other small companies, is a broad role. As CMO, Jannike’s responsiblies ranges from brand to store follow-up, content production, and copywriting. Ahead of this year's re-launch, Nimly has developed a new company name and a new visual identity.
– My days are extremely varied. For example, I place an order for a new design for a product, manage our social media, or visit our resellers to ensure that everything is going according to plan and looks good.
Jannike Åkerlind has overall responsibility for Nimly's marketing, but is also the marketing department’s only employee, which means she needs well-functioning collaborations with external suppliers for, among other things, content and design.
– In relatively short time we have moved from startup to scaleup. The growth path we currently embark on require many additional creative skills that we lacked in-house, e.g. re-branding and international launch.
Jannike Åkerlind contacted Klingit ahead of the roll-out of Nimly's updated brand and needed help with both graphic production and re-design of the company's website.
– I am impressed by Klingit. It is so easy to work with a project manager who has a CMO background herself.
For Jannike Åkerlind, it is very valuable that Klingit has a comprehensive offering in graphic design.
– Klingit is a one-stop-shop for all the expertise we need to move forward with our brand. It is so smooth to work with Klingit’s platform and gather all of this in one place. It is also valuable to have a contact person who gets to know me and Nimly over time.
Nimly has produced a wide range of content via Klingit, from ads to web content and product sheets for resellers, and Jannike Åkerlind is very pleased with the results.
– In the scale-up phase we deal with a lot of assumptions and unknowns. Then you need a partner who is not only fast but also listens and understands. We get that with Klingit and it is very valuable.
Number of projects